CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

sábado, 29 de agosto de 2009

Happy birthday Michael Jackson


Dear Michael,
Happy Birthday!
I hope that, wherever you are, you get a huge cake with 51 beautiful burning candles! Your birthday is a special day and if they don't make sure you're truly happy today, just whisper in my ear and I'll make them pay. Later, when I die someday, obviously...
Yeah, 'cause, you know, the minute I die, right after my last heartbeat, I'll start looking for you and I won't reast in peace until I find you. That was what I wanted most in my life and it'll be my priority when I die. And then I'll hunt Dr. Conrad Murray for the rest of his life. Hey, maybe we could do that together! It'l be fun, you'll see!
Well, anyway... I just wanted you (and the world) to know I didn't forget your birthday. How could I, even if I wanted to? I can't forget you. I don't want to.
Thanks for taking care of me, Michael. You know, I can even feel you with me sometimes and that means the world to me. Thank you for everything.
Happy birthday, once again.

Love, Moon.




1 comentários:

Joana disse...

Pode ser que até haja lá umas Super Soakers e que possamos brincar todos juntos...=)